These decadent cookies are the perfect mix of crunchy at the edges and soft in the centers. The mint flavor makes them just right for the holidays, or any cookie swaps!
- 1/2 cup Earth Balance butter
- 1/2 cup non-dairy chocolate chips
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 Ener-G eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon peppermint extract
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1 cup flour
- Place the butter and chocolate chips in a microwave safe bowl and microwave for about 45 seconds, until melted.
- Add all the remaining ingredients to the bowl, stirring after each addition. Travis was the stirrer, and loved watching each ingredient get incorporated into our batter!
- Drop by tablespoonfuls onto baking sheets, and bake at 350 degrees for 12 minutes.
Although not in the directions, I recommend letting the cookies set on the baking sheet for 1 minute before transferring to wire racks to cool. They will be quite soft just out of the oven, but transform into that perfect mix of crunchy and soft once cooled.