It’s game day, everyone, so we’re whipping up a warm vegan dip to scoop into while we root for our favorite team! There’s a trio of vegan cheeses in this creamy dip: vegan Parmesan sprinkles, shredded Daiya mozzarella, and Daiya cream cheese. It’s hard to cut Daiya cream cheese into cubes as you can with dairy cream cheese; we found that it was fun to scoop out small spoonfuls and add it to the bowl that way, instead.
For the chips:
- 6 pitas
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
For the dip:
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen spinach, thawed
- 8 ounces Daiya cream cheese
- 1/2 cup non-dairy milk
- 1/2 cup vegan Parmesan sprinkles
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 cup shredded Daiya mozzarella
- To prepare the chips, cut the pitas into 6 wedges each. Toss in a bowl with the olive oil and salt.
- Arrange on a baking sheet and bake at 375 degrees F for 10 minutes, until lightly browned.
- To prepare the dip, combine the spinach, cream cheese, milk, Parmesan, black pepper, salt, and garlic powder in a bowl.
- Transfer the spinach mixture to an 8×8-inch baking dish, and sprinkle evenly with the mozzarella.
- Bake at 375 degrees F for 25 minutes, until bubbly.
Serve to a crowd. Game’s on!