This quick fruit salad (from Travis’s Backyard Barbecue Raddish Kids kit), is great for a summer get-together. And leftovers are perfect with breakfast the next morning!
- 1/2 small watermelon
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1/2 cup crumbled non-dairy feta (such as Violife)
- 8 mint leaves, minced
- 1 lime
- Cut the watermelon into wedges, and then dice. Transfer to a large bowl.
- Add the blueberries and feta.
- Sprinkle the mint leaves over the watermelon mixture
- Cut the lime in half, and squeeze over the fruit, then stir to combine.
I had one very proud chef!