This pink-tinged kid-friendly take on a grown-up treat is sure to have your littlest Valentines smiling this Valentine’s Day! It’s the perfect way to warm up after school.
- 2 cups almond milk
- 3/4 cup non-dairy white chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 to 8 drops red food coloring
- Combine the milk and chocolate chips in a saucepan; cook over medium-low heat until the chocolate chips melt.
- Stir in the vanilla and enough red food coloring drops to tint the mixture pink.
- Pour into mugs, or clear glasses for a pretty presentation.
My kids aren’t a fan of it, but top with non-dairy whipped cream if desired!