This creamy treat is a great alternative to dark chocolate fudge. Online hubs like veganessentials.com sell vegan white chocolate chips from companies like Pascha Organic. Or simple chop up a non-dairy white chocolate bar, available from numerous companies!
- 2 tablespoons Earth Balance butter
- 3 cups non-dairy white chocolate chips
- 1 (11-oz) can sweetened condensed coconut milk
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Rainbow sprinkles
- Combine the butter, chocolate chips, coconut milk, and vanilla in a heat-safe bowl.
- Bring a pot of water to a boil and set the bowl on top to make a double-boiler. Cook for 8 minutes, or until the chocolate is melted.
- Spoon the mixture into an 8-inch square baking pan lined with foil. Press the sprinkles into the top and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
The fudge wasn’t quite as set as we hoped, but the creamy gooey taste still got a big thumbs up!