Travis kicked off a “Cupid’s Kitchen” crate from Raddish Kids a little late for Valentine’s Day, but it’s never too late to bake with love! We loved putting these muffins together on a cozy Sunday morning. Heart-shaped teaspoons, the keepsake from this crate, made them extra special.
- 2 and 1/3 cups flour
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 Ener-G egg
- 2 cup plain non-dairy yogurt
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 cup frozen raspberries
- 1/2 cup non-dairy chocolate chips
- In a bowl, combine the flour, baking powder, and salt. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine the Ener-G egg, yogurt, and canola oil. Whisk in the sugar. Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and stir until just combined. Gently stir in the raspberries and chocolate chips.
- Divide the batter evenly among 12 muffin cups coated with cooking spray. Bake at 375 degrees F for 24 minutes.
Travis was so proud bringing one up to his dad for breakfast in bed, with a side dose of love of course! We also checked out the recipe card’s fun math problems using the dozen cups of a muffin tin to guide kids through a few equations.
As a side note, next time I would use fresh raspberries and select the smallest ones for the recipe. Some of our large frozen raspberries made the muffins too runny in the pockets where they baked.