This creamy dip is a nice way to get kids to eat their veggies. The perfect snack during home school, perhaps?
- 1 (8-ounce) container non-dairy cream cheese, softened
- 2/3 cup plain soy milk
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh chives
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh dill
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- In a large bowl, whisk together the cream cheese and soy milk until smooth.
- Add the remaining ingredients, stirring to combine.
We like this with steamed baby carrots and broccoli florets!
Celery would also be yummy. You can even use the recipe as a jumping-off point to talk about eating the “rainbow”.
We got to fill in orange and green today!