This easy recipe tastes just like an orange Creamsicle, only vegan. We love that it comes together in one bowl, making for easy clean-up.
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1 cup plain non-dairy creamer
- 2 tablespoon agave nectar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Whisk together all of the ingredients in a large bowl. Pour into a liquid measuring cup, and divide evenly among 4 paper cups.
- Cover the cups with foil and poke a craft stick through the center of each. Freeze for at least 6 hours.
Best enjoyed in hot summer sunshine, of course!