These muffins are literally bursting with zucchini, so you can feel good about packing one for a school snack, or handing one over after a day back at school!
- 2 cups flour
- 1 and 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 Ener-G eggs
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups grated zucchini
- In a bowl, combine the flour, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt. Set aside.
- In a second bowl, whisk together the Ener-G eggs, oil, sugar, and vanilla. Add the zucchini, stirring to combine.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients, stirring just until combined. Divide the batter evenly among 12 muffin cups coated with oil.
- Bake at 375 degrees F for 22 minutes. Cool on a wire rack before serving.