Spook your little ones for Halloween lunch with quesadillas carved to look just like pumpkins! The filling ingredientsbelow can be used as a guide. Swap in roasted bell peppers for the zucchini, for example, if your little monsters prefer.
- 4 tortillas
- 2/3 cup shredded non-dairy cheddar
- 1/4 cup chopped vegan chick’n
- 2 tablespoons black beans
- 2 tablespoons shredded zucchini
- Salsa, for serving
- Place two of the tortillas on a baking sheet. Sprinkle each with 1/3 cup cheddar.
- Divide the chick’n, black beans, and zucchini evenly among the tortillas.
- Using a sharp knife, cut jack o’ lantern features out of the remaining two tortillas; place on top of the filling.
- Bake at 450 degrees F for 5 minutes. Serve with salsa on the side for dipping!
Just be careful; we thought these looked even creepier after we cut them up for serving!