This appetizer is not only adorable, but delicious, too!
- 5 multigrain crackers
- 8 sprigs fresh thyme
- 4 sprigs fresh rosemary
- 8 ounces vegan cream cheese, softened
- 4 tablespoon Earth Balance butter, softened
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- Crackers (for serving)
- Pretzel sticks (for serving)
- Red bell pepper strips (for serving)
- Raisins (for serving)
- Place the crackers in a zip-top plastic bag and seal, then crush with a rolling pin. Mince the thyme and rosemary, and add to the cracker crumbs.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer, combine the cream cheese, butter, salt, garlic powder, and 1 tablespoon crumb mixture; beat until blended. Spoon the mixture onto plastic wrap, wrap up, and chill for at least 30 minutes.
- To serve, spoon the cream cheese mixture into a bowl and shape into a ball with a smaller ball on top as the turkey’s head. Use additional crackers and pretzels as tail feathers, two raisins for eyes, and two bell pepper pieces for the wattle.
- Serve with more crackers, pretzels, bell pepper sticks, and raisins. Gobble gobble!