Memorial Day is behind us and the weather is hot and that can only mean one thing… We need frozen desserts! This non-dairy frozen dessert is healthier than ice cream, and fun to make besides.
- 2 cups plain non-dairy yogurt
- 3 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon agave nectar
- 5 kiwi fruit
- In a large bowl, whisk together the yogurt, cocoa, and agave. Set aside.
- Peel and slice the kiwi fruit.
- Line a baking sheet with foil or parchment paper, and spread a layer of the yogurt mixture evenly. Top with half of the kiwi slices, then repeat the layers.
- Freeze completely before breaking into chunks.