You’ll bring nearly all the colors of the rainbow to your next barbecue or picnic with this colorful summer slaw! It features unexpected veggies like celery root, which will help it stand out from the rest of the coleslaw crowd.
- 1 celery root
- 1 package baby rainbow carrots
- 2 cups shredded red cabbage
- 1/4 cup vegan mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons fresh-squeezed lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon agave nectar
- Shred the celery root and carrots using the grater attachment of a food processor. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise, lemon juice, mustard, and agave nectar. Add the carrot mixture, along with the shredded red cabbage. Toss to combine.
You can serve the slaw right away, or refrigerate up to a day ahead.