This vibrant rainbow pizza, care of Veronika’s latest edition of High 5 magazine, is the perfect recipe to celebrate Pride Month. All of the ingredients below have no quantity, since the amount will depend on individual preference or the size of your pizza crust! Feel free to swap out the veggies below for your kids’ favorite in each color.
- 2 individual prepared pizza crusts
- Pizza sauce
- Shredded non-dairy mozzarella cheese
- Red bell pepper, chopped
- Orange tomatoes, halved
- Frozen corn, thawed
- Broccoli florets, steamed and chopped
- Snap peas, steamed and chopped
- Red onion, diced
- Kalamata olives, sliced
- To prepare the pizzas, spread the desired amount of pizza sauce to evenly cover each crust. Sprinkle with the desired amount of mozzarella.
- Arrange the veggies in rows, starting with the red pepper on the top of the pizza, followed by the tomatoes, corn, broccoli, snap peas, onion, and olives.
- Bake at 425 degrees F for 8 minutes. Cut into wedges to serve.