It wouldn’t be summer without fresh ears of corn on the cob to shuck! We love fresh corn simply boiled and then spread with this flavor-packed vegan butter. For a slight variation, use vegan feta crumbles (such as Follow Your Heart) instead of the Parmesan.
- 4 ears corn on the cob
- 1/2 cup Earth Balance butter, softened
- 3 tablespoons vegan Parmesan sprinkles
- 2 tablespoon chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add the corn and boil for about 4-5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine the butter, Parmesan sprinkles, parsley, oregano, and garlic powder in a bowl. Blend with a fork until well combined.
Why stop at corn? This butter spread is so good we love it on just about everything. Try it spread inside a warm pita pocket or served over orzo as a “pasta sauce”.