These three-ingredient bites are easy for kids to help make, kosher for Passover if you’re keeping kosher this week, and absolutely delicious.
- 1 cup pitted dates
- 1/2 cup almond butter
- 1 and 1/2 pieces matzo
- Powdered sugar for rolling (optional)
- Combine the dates and almond butter in a food processor and process until mixed.
- Break the matzo into small pieces and add to the food processor; process until combined.
- Using your hands, roll the dough into 12 balls; roll in powdered sugar if desired for a sweet coating.
- Chill for at least 1 hour before serving.