With good-for-you ingredients like dates and chia seeds, you can feel good feeding these to your kids for snack or dessert!
- 1/2 cup pitted dates
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 and 1/2 teaspoons fresh-squeezed lemon juice
- 1 and 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 2 and 1/2 cups almond meal
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 3 tablespoons nondairy chocolate chips
- Place the dates, chia, maple syrup, lemon juice, and vanilla in a stand mixer. Beat at full speed until the dates are fully pulverized.
- Add the baking soda, nutmeg, almond meal, and sugar; process at low speed until just combined.
- Transfer the mixture to a 9×9-inch baking pan coated with cooking spray, patting into an even layer. Top with the chocolate chips, pressing them into the batter slightly.
- Bake at 325 degrees F for 20 minutes. Let cool completely before cutting into squares.
2 thoughts on “Sticky Almond Blondies”
I left mine on the counter for half a day and it was still super soft and scrumptious hours later. Please make these every week.
LikeLiked by 1 person