This smoothie bowl puts a novel twist on classic peanut butter and jelly flavors, and will perk up mornings if you’ve fallen into a breakfast rut!
- 3/4 cup vanilla almond milk
- 1/2 cup frozen banana slices
- 1/2 cup frozen strawberries
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- Strawberry or grape jelly
- Sliced grapes
- In a blender, combine the milk, banana, strawberries, and peanut butter; process until smooth and thick.
- Divide the mixture evenly among 2 or 3 bowls. Top each serving with a dollop of your favorite jelly, and sliced grapes if desired.