Silken tofu is the perfect substitute for mayonnaise as the base of this creamy, rich dressing.
- 1 (16-ounce) package silken tofu
- 2 garlic cloves, smashed
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 4 cups torn green leaf lettuce
- 1 large tomato, chopped
- 1 (4.5-ounce) package seasoned croutons
- Shredded vegan Parmesan, for serving
- Combine the tofu, garlic, Dijon, and lemon juice in a blender; process until smooth and creamy.
- Combine the lettuce, tomato, and croutons in a large bowl. Pour about 1/2 cup dressing over the salad; reserve the remaining dressing for another use.
- Divide into serving bowls and sprinkle each serving with the Parmesan, if desired.