A couple of these adorable nibbles are the perfect toddler-sized snack, or can be a component of a larger lunch. You can use other herbs in place of or alongside the parsley, if desired.
- Cooking spray
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 and 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 4 tablespoons canola oil
- 4 tablespoons non-dairy milk
- 6 tablespoons non-dairy cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- Coat a large baking sheet with cooking spray and set aside.
- Combine the flour and baking powder in a large bowl, then stir in the oil and milk. A very workable dough will form.
- Turn the dough out onto a floured surface and roll into an 8 x 11-inch rectangle.
- Spread the cream cheese over the dough in a thin layer, and sprinkle evenly with the parsley. Starting on one long edge, roll up the dough tightly.
- Slice the log into 16 to 20 slices, and arrange on the baking sheet. Bake at 350 degrees F for 20 minutes.