Put this cute autumn spin on an old kid favorite – in this version, raisins turn into deep red cranberries and brown pecans to capture the hues of the season!
- 1 celery heart
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter
- Chopped pecans
- Chopped dried cranberries
- Trim the celery stalks and cut into pieces about 2 inches long.
- Divide the peanut butter evenly among the slices – you may need a little more or a little less peanut butter, depending how much celery you have.
- Chop the pecans and cranberries and divide evenly among the celery slices.
If only all ants were this adorable!