This protein-packed vegan curry introduces your toddler to new flavors and spice without overwhelming little taste buds.
- 1 cup split peas
- 2 baking potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 1/2 cup carrot, chopped
- 1 cup cauliflower, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 4 cups water
- 1/2 cup tomato sauce
- 1 and 1/2 teaspoons curry powder
- In a large pot, combine the split peas, potatoes, carrot, cauliflower, and garlic.
- Add the water, tomato sauce, and curry powder, stirring to combine.
- Bring the mixture to a simmer, then continue to cook for 1 hour, or until the split peas are very tender. Let cool before serving.