A creamy dressing is a nice way to dress up pasta, making this one appeal to the whole family!
- 1/2 cup vegan mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup non-dairy ranch or goddess dressing
- 3 tablespoons unsweetened almond milk
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon mustard
- 1 and 1/2 cups rotini pasta
- 1/2 cup chopped carrot
- 1 cup chopped cucumber
- 1/2 cup quarter cherry tomatoes
- In a bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise, dressing, milk, vinegar, and mustard. Set aside.
- Meanwhile, cook the pasta and carrots in boiling water for about 7 minutes, or until the pasta is al dente and the carrots are tender. Drain.
- Add the pasta mixture to the bowl with the dressing, along with the cucumber and tomatoes.