Get a weekend morning off on the right foot with this hearty wrap!
- 1 (15-ounce) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (4-ounce) jar carrot puree
- 1 pound firm tofu
- 1/2 cup shredded non-dairy cheese
- 4 flour tortillas
- Salsa for serving
- In small saucepan, combine the black beans and carrot puree over medium heat. Cook just until warmed, about 5 minutes. Remove from heat and mash with a potato masher to desired consistency.
- Meanwhile, mash the tofu with a fork to break into crumbles. Add the tofu and cheese to a skillet over medium-high heat. Cook for about 5 minutes, until the tofu is warm and the cheese is beginning to melt.
- Warm the tortillas according to package directions. Spread each with some of the black bean mixture and top with the tofu mixture. Wrap up and dollop salsa on top for serving, if desired!