This wrap sandwich is perfect for tucking inside a school lunch box. If you prefer a slightly heartier spread, substitute 1/4 cup mashed tofu for the hummus. We like this with garlic hummus, but plain is yummy, too!
- 1/2 avocado, mashed
- 1/4 cup hummus
- 2 whole wheat tortillas
- 2 tablespoons chopped red bell pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped tomato
- 2 tablespoons chopped cucumber
- In a small bowl, stir together the mashed avocado and hummus until combined.
- Divide the avocado mixture evenly among the two tortillas, spreading over the surface.
- Sprinkle evenly with the bell pepper, tomato, and cucumber. Roll up tightly and cut in half or smaller pieces to serve.