My kids devour this savory sandwich wrap. In other words, it’s the perfect way to refuel between in-person school mornings and remote afternoon learning sessions!
- 1 flour tortilla
- 4 Gardein chick’n strips, cooked and sliced
- 1 tablespoon BBQ sauce
- 1/4 cup shredded cabbage mix
- 1 tablespoon vegan ranch dressing
- Arrange the chick’n strips down the center of the tortilla, and drizzle with the BBQ sauce.
- In a small bowl, toss together the cabbage mix with the dressing. Sprinkle over the chick’n, then roll up tightly and cut in half to serve.