These wraps are perfect for school lunches: veggies, protein, and bread all wrapped up in one delicious bite.
- 4 spinach (or sun-dried tomato) tortillas
- 1/2 cup non-dairy veggie cream cheese (such as Kite Hill)
- 1 package vegan turkey deli slices
- Thinly sliced cucumber
- Shredded carrots
- Spread each of the tortillas with 2 tablespoons of the cream cheese. Divide the turkey slices evenly among the tortillas, then top with cucumber and carrots to taste.
- Wrap up tightly and slice each tortilla into thirds for perfectly kid-sized handheld portions.