October is the perfect time to make this no-bake treat, whether you use canned pumpkin or mashed fresh sugar pumpkin. Because there’s no oven involved, even toddlers can put the whole recipe together! Older kids can help with the measuring, too.
- 1 cup quick oats
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 cup canned pumpkin
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a bowl, combine the oats, sugar, raisins, cinnamon, and ginger.
- Add the pumpkin and vanilla, stirring until the mixture is moist.
- Using your hands, divide the batter into 15 to 20 portions, rolling each into a small ball.
- You can transfer to the fridge to chill for a few hours, or eat right away if the kids can’t wait!
One thought on “No-Bake Pumpkin Cookies”
As the designated tidbit taster, allow me to say that these little guys were delicious. Two bites and I had enough in me to go for a run!
LikeLiked by 1 person