This recipe might be labeled as a breakfast burrito, but we don’t care when we eat it – it makes an equally delicious lunch or dinner. Whenever you make it, it sure is quick!
- 1 (1 lb) package firm tofu
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup mild salsa
- 4 whole wheat flour tortillas
- 4 slices Daiya cheddar
- 1 avocado (optional)
- Cut the tofu into 1/2-inch cubes (or crumble, if preferred). Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium heat; add the tofu and saute for 2 minutes.
- Add the salsa and cook for an additional 3 minutes.
- Warm the tortillas, and layer each with about 1/2 cup tofu mixture and 1 slice of cheddar. Add slices of avocado if desired, then roll up to serve.