These pizzas require only four ingredients and they bake in 6 minutes – need I say more? This one is perfect for your most hectic weeknights.
- 4 (6-inch) whole wheat pitas
- 4 tablespoons marinara sauce
- 1/2 cup shredded Daiya mozzarella
- 12 meatless meatballs
- Spread 1 tablespoon sauce on each of the pitas, and sprinkle each with about 2 tablespoons mozzarella.
- Meanwhile, cook the meatballs according to package directions. Cut into slices, and divide evenly among the pitas.
- Place on a baking sheet and bake at 375 degrees F for 6 minutes. Let cool slightly before serving.