These adorable individually-topped zucchini slices make either a great snack or a hearty side dish at dinner time.
- 2 zucchini
- 1/2 cup Kite Hill ricotta
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon dried Italian herbs
- Tomato slices
- Cut the zucchini into 3/4-inch thick rounds. Set aside.
- In a food processor, combine the ricotta, olive oil, and herbs; blend until combined.
- Top each zucchini slice with a heaping teaspoonful of the ricotta mixture. Place a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and bake at 375 degrees F for 10 minutes.
- Top with thinly sliced tomato to serve.