The method behind these muffins was new to me – whip up the batter in a blender instead of in bowls! The muffins come out great, and it makes clean-up a snap.
- 2 ripe bananas
- 1 and 1/4 cups quick oats
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 3/4 cup non-dairy vanilla yogurt
- 2 Ener-G eggs
- 1 pear, chopped
- Combine all of the ingredients except the pear in a blender; process until smooth.
- Stir about half of the pear chunks into the batter, and divide evenly among muffin cups coated with cooking spray.
- Sprinkle the tops of the muffins evenly with the remaining pear. Bake at 350 degrees F for 25 minutes. Let cool in the pan for 5 minutes, then transfer to a wire rack and cool completely.
Make these the night before, then refrigerate and grab one for a quick weekday breakfast the next morning!