A dessert dip where tahini and tofu dress up in chocolate? Yes, please!
- 1/2 cup tahini
- 1 cup non-dairy chocolate chips
- 1 cup silken tofu
- 2 tablespoons agave nectar
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Combine the tahini and chocolate chips in a large glass bowl. Microwave for 30 seconds. Stir, then return to the microwave for an additional 30 seconds. Stir until the chocolate is melted.
- Combine the tahini mixture in a blender with the tofu, agave, and salt; process until smooth.
- Garnish with additional chocolate chips, if desired, for a pretty touch.
You can serve this dip with fruit, or even animal crackers for dipping. My preschooler occasionally likes it just by the spoonful!
Note: The dip will solidify if refrigerated. You can make it creamier again with a quick 10 second re-heat in the microwave.