Adding oats to these hearty pancakes will get a weekend morning off on the right foot! Kids will love adding ingredients into the blender and pressing go when the time comes.
- 2 Ener-G eggs
- 1 and 1/2 cups plain non-dairy yogurt
- 3 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 cup flour
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 and 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup rolled oats
- Maple syrup
- Combine the Ener-G eggs, yogurt, and oil in a blender; process until combined.
- Add the flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Blend until combined.
- Remove the blender from its base and stir in the oats.
- Spoon the batter onto a griddle or skillet coated with cooking spray and cook for about 4 minutes on each side. You’ll have enough batter to make 6 to 8 pancakes, depending on size.
- Serve with maple syrup!