After tons of play with our Baking Crate from KiwiCo, we still wanted more adventures in the kitchen! To wit: these easy banana muffins, the perfect recipe to make after returning from vacation to find three very ripe bananas waiting on the counter.
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup melted Earth Balance butter
- 2 Ener-G eggs
- 1/2 cup unsweetened coconut milk
- 3 mashed ripe bananas
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Mix together the sugar and butter in a bowl, stirring until combined.
- Add the Ener-G eggs and coconut milk.
- Stir in the mashed bananas – mashing these was definitely the best part of the recipe!
- Stir in the flour, baking soda, and salt.
- Divide the batter evenly among 12 greased muffin cups. Bake at 350 degrees F for 25 minutes.