I love any meal you can make on only one pan, and this one makes dinner especially exciting, since it’s a breakfast-for-dinner kind of treat, too! You can use vegan breakfast sausage links (such as Field Roast) for the recipe, but I like using the sausage patties from Hilary’s. If using the former, use 6 to 8 links, instead of 4 patties.
- 2 cups frozen potato tots
- 4 vegan breakfast sausage patties
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Black pepper to taste (optional)
- Arrange all of the ingredients on a baking sheet, tossing to coat in the olive oil. Bake at 425 degrees F for 25 minutes, stirring about halfway through.
- If desired, sprinkle with black pepper for serving.