This vibrant salad has so many beautiful colors, beans for extra protein, and a lemony dressing that kids will love!
- 1 cup quinoa
- 2 cups water
- 1 (12-ounce) box kidney beans
- 1 cup canned corn
- 1 finely chopped red bell pepper
- 1/3 cup minced fresh cilantro
- 1 lemon
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons cumin
- Combine the quinoa and water in a saucepan; cook over medium heat for 20 minutes, until the liquid is absorbed
- Fluff the quinoa with a fork and transfer to a large bowl. Add the beans, corn, bell pepper, and cilantro.
- Squeeze the lemon juice over the quinoa mixture, then add the balsamic, olive oil, and cumin, stirring to coat.
One thought on “Quinoa Bean Salad”
Great post 🙂