Juicy strawberries add the perfect summer touch to this easy salad.
- 2 cups cooked barley
- 1/2 cup cooked and sliced green beans
- 1/2 cup chopped strawberries
- 2 sliced green onions
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon agave nectar
- In a large bowl, combine the barley, green beans, strawberries, and green onion, stirring to combine.
- To prepare the vinaigrette, whisk together the olive oil, vinegar, lemon juice, and agave. Drizzle over the barley mixture and stir to combine.