Use the fishless filets from Gardein (or other favorite vegan seafood of choice) for this fun spin on taco night. If you want to up the heat, add 1 seeded and chopped jalapeno pepper to the sauce.
- 1/2 cup non-dairy sour cream
- 1/2 cup vegan mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon dried dill
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 limes, divided
- 1 (10-ounce) package vegan fish
- 1 (10-ounce) package coleslaw mix
- 8 corn tortillas
- To prepare the sauce, whisk together the sour cream, mayonnaise, dill, oregano, salt, and juice from 1 lime in a bowl. Set aside.
- Arrange the vegan fish in a baking dish and squeeze with the juice of the remaining lime. Bake at 425 degrees F for 20 minutes, turning halfway through. Cool slightly and then cut into bite-sized pieces.
- Meanwhile, heat the coleslaw mix in a skillet over medium-high heat to desired tenderness. Toss the wilted coleslaw with the sauce.
- To assemble, warm the tortillas according to package directions. Arrange the fish and coleslaw mixture over each tortilla to taste, then fold up and serve!