This chilled dessert feels just right on a hot night, just layers of vegan whipped topping and chocolate chip cookies. For something truly decadent, use double the ingredients listed below, and repeat the layers!
- 1 (10-ounce) container frozen non-dairy whipped topping, thawed
- 6 ounces vegan chocolate chip cookies
- Mini chocolate chips, for garnish
- Spread half of the whipped topping in the bottom of a 9-inch pie plate. Top with the cookies, breaking into smaller pieces as necessary to evenly cover the surface.
- Top with the remaining whipped topping. Cover with plastic wrap and chill for at least 6 hours, and up to 12 hours.
- Just before serving, decorate the rim of the pie with mini chocolate chips.