If you need to get out of a peanut butter-and-jelly rut, these sandwiches are for your child! Just different enough to taste novel, the flavors are similar enough to good old PB&J that even a picky toddler will be tempted!
- 2 slices whole wheat bread, lightly toasted
- 1 tablespoon vegan cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon strawberry jelly
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped cashews
- Spread the cream cheese on one slice of bread and the jelly on the other.
- Sprinkle the cashews over the cream cheese, pressing in slightly. Top with the jelly slice and serve!