This is a power-packed smoothie that my son and husband both love! One batch makes enough for about 2 adult portions or about 4 child-sized portions. Look for vegan protein powder brands such as Vega or Biochem Fitness.
- 2 cups frozen banana slices
- 1 cup loosely-packed baby spinach
- 1/4 cup cashew butter
- 3 tablespoons chocolate protein powder
- 3 tablespoons shredded coconut
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 2 cups plain coconut milk
- Combine all of the ingredients in a blender and process until smooth. Enjoy!