Okay, I actually made this salad with ravioli instead of tortellini, because vegan tortellini can be hard to find. I love the tofu-stuffed ravioli from Soy Boy and almost always have a package in the freezer, so that made putting together the rest of the salad a cinch. If you’re feeling ambitious, make homemade tortellini first, and use that!
Any brand of vegan salami or pepperoni will add a spicy kick to the salad – we love the Yves Veggie salami.
- 15 frozen vegan ravioli
- 1 (14-ounce) can quartered artichoke hearts
- 4 cups chopped baby arugula
- 2 cups halved cherry tomatoes
- 2 ounces thinly sliced vegan salami
- 1/4 cup sliced fresh basil
- 3 tablespoons Italian dressing
- Cook the ravioli or tortellini according to package instructions; set aside.
- Meanwhile, drain and rinse the can of artichoke hearts and chop into small pieces.
- In a large bowl, combine the cooled ravioli with the artichokes, arugula, tomatoes, salami, basil, and dressing, tossing to coat.