Here’s a dessert you can really feel good about giving your kids – they’ll never suspect that the decadent treat is healthy!
- 1 avocado
- 1 banana
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Pinch of salt
- 4 tablespoons cocoa powder
- Place the flesh of the avocado and banana in a food processor; discard the peels and pit.
- Add the remaining ingredients to the food processor and process until smooth. Divide evenly among 3 bowls.
- If desired, you can add toppings like sliced fruit or chopped nuts.