I’m always on the lookout for desserts that pack a nutritional punch, alongside a chocolate-y smile. This one wins on both counts!
- 2 cups vanilla almond milk
- ¼ cup agave nectar
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- Dash of salt
- 1/2 cup chia seeds
- Banana slices
1. In a bowl, whisk together the milk, agave, cocoa powder, and salt.
2. Stir in the chia seeds, then cover and refrigerate for at least 8 hours, and up to overnight, stirring occasionally (this helps to smooth out lumps).
3. To serve, place about ½ cup pudding in bowls, and top each serving with thinly sliced bananas.