What will your kids love even better than a favorite go-to vegan mac ‘n’ cheese? Individual mini mac ‘n’ cheese muffins, of course! I hadn’t pulled out my mini muffin tin in ages (2012 to be exact) until making this recipe, but now the pan is sure to get a lot of use.
- 1 package vegan mac ‘n’ cheese mix (such as Annie’s)
- 2 Ener-G eggs
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- Prepare the mac ‘n’ cheese according to package directions. Let stand for about 5 minutes.
- Stir in the Ener-G eggs, then divide the pasta evenly among 20 mini muffin cups.
- Sprinkle evenly with the black pepper. Bake at 400 degrees F for 12 minutes. Let stand about 5 minutes before removing from the cups to serve.