Here’s a chili so savory and delicious it will have meat-eaters going back for seconds, thirds… even fourths. Warning – it’s spicy!
- 4 frozen black bean veggie burgers (such as Gardein)
- 3 (14-ounce) cans diced tomatoes, drained
- 1 (15-ounce) can kidney beans, undrained
- 1 (15-ounce) can black beans, undrained
- 1 (15-ounce) can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 3 teaspoons dried basil
- 3 teaspoons dried oregno
- 2 teaspoons hot pepper sauce
- Thaw the veggie burgers and coarsely chop.
- Combine the burgers with all of the remaining ingredients in a slow cooker. Cover and cook on low for 7 to 9 hours, for flavors to blend.