Quick, easy… and there’s vegan bacon. That makes this the perfect supper after a day back at school!
- 4 slices Lightlife bacon
- 2 (6-inch) whole wheat pitas
- 1/4 cup pizza sauce
- 1/2 cup shredded Daiya cheddar
- 2 cups arugula
- 2 tablespoons bottled vinaigrette
- 8 cherry tomatoes, halved
- Cook the bacon slices according to package directions; chop and set aside.
- Meanwhile, spread about 2 tablespoons pizza sauce over each pita. Top each with about 1/4 cup cheese. Bake at 450 degrees F for 5 to 6 minutes, until the cheese melts.
- Toss the arugula with the vinaigrette, and divide evenly among the pizza tops. Top evenly with the tomato halves and chopped bacon.