Is it just me, or does everything taste better when it’s in miniature form? These adorable muffin bites are almost too cute to eat. Almost. Serve these as part of a brunch, or throw a couple in a lunchbox for a sweet snack.
- 3/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 2 Ener-G eggs
- 1/3 cup agave nectar
- 1/4 cup melted Earth Balance butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon lemon extract
- 3/4 cup whole wheat flour
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 and 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 cup crushed freeze-dried strawberries
- 1/3 cup plain non-dairy yogurt
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- In a large bowl, whisk together the milk, Ener-G eggs, agave, butter, vanilla, and lemon extract.
- Fold in the flours, baking powder, and crushed strawberries.
- Divide the batter evenly among 24 mini muffin cups coated with cooking spray. Bake at 400 degrees F for 11 minutes. Let stand in the pan for 8 minutes, then transfer to a wire rack and cool completely.
- To prepare the glaze, whisk together the yogurt, powdered sugar, and lemon juice Drizzle over the cooled muffins.