Roasting fruits and veggies together makes for a surprising flavor combo that’s sure to delight little taste buds!
- 1 (10-ounce) package baby carrots
- 3 cups red grapes, quartered
- 1 pear, sliced
- 1 tablespoon Earth Balance butter
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon agave nectar
- Steam the carrots in the microwave for 3 minutes; let cool, then slice into thirds.
- Combine the carrots in a bowl with the grapes and pears; set aside.
- Meanwhile, heat the butter in the microwave for about 20 seconds, until melted. Stir in the cinnamon and agave nectar. Pour the butter mixture over the carrot mixture, tossing to coat.
- Spoon the mixture onto a baking sheet lined with foil. Bake at 450 degrees F for 15 minutes.
We served these alongside a simple lentil and rice curry!